Thursday, September 02, 2010

WELCOME




My name is David Driedger. I'm a Creative Communications student at Red River College. I hold a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in political studies and history from the University of Manitoba. 

One of my main interests lies in picking apart and analyzing all things political in the news. This leads us to the heart of this blog. I will routinely post links to local, national, and international headlines and share my opinions. 

Although my main focus will be on politics, I will also write about virtually anything of interest in the news. In essence, if you like current events and have an opinion, this blog is for you.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a political mind at all, so I hope you can teach me something!

    Good blog topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm just stumbled across this. Two Winnipeg bloggers named David Driedger . . . could be trouble. :)
    Good to see you engaging local politics.

    ReplyDelete