Sunday, April 17, 2011

A FUTURE IN MEDIA PRODUCTION?

Not this guy...


Well, it's official. I know how to use Final Cut Pro - poorly... but that doesn't matter.

I shot this montage as a school assignment. It's supposed to be humorous, but I'll let you be the judge. The music track is by Wolf Parade, and the song is Modern World. I got my sister to star in the montage. Many thanks to her for putting up with my incompetent directorial debut.  I'd like to think that if I had to do it over, it would look much better...

That being said, I still like what I shot. Enjoy! (hopefully...)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know which montage will be dubbed a delicate piece of artwork, mine or yours?

    That was sarcasm, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah... fin. Nice, good camera movement. You guys own a lot of laptops. Can i borrow 4 of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very deep comment on society's relationship with technology and how it's supposed to bring us closer together, but we often feel isolated and frustrated.

    Good work and good shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two could not possibly look more similar.

    ReplyDelete