Monday, November 29, 2010

WHO KNEW KIA WAS COOL?

This is not an advertisement for Kia. Really. It's not. Although indirectly, I guess it kind of is...

It's a fitting slogan, because Kia's ads surprised me. (Photo from MultiVu)


I've never been in a Kia. In fact, it's not really a brand I would ever consider purchasing when car shopping. That being said, it came to me as a huge surprise when I found a plethora of super funny and clever Kia advertisements on YouTube. What originated as a search for a specific car ad - which I have yet to find - led me to these ads.

Below are a few a few of them I really enjoyed. The first two are American and the second two are from Australia. I also really enjoy the copy that accompanies the Australian ads. It reads: "Cultured and stylish. Sporty and cosmpolitan. The all new Kia Sportage is designed to take you places far beyond the urban jungle."

On that note, enjoy the ads!

2010 KIA Soul (US)



2010 Kia Sorrento (US)



2010 KIA Sportage (Australia)



2010 KIA Sportage (Australia)

2 comments:

  1. So what I've learned from the rapping hamsters from Hamsterdam is that a Kia is better than a toaster. I'm SOLD!
    These commercials officially made my night.
    The only thing I would have changed about your post was instead of linking American to the American Kia site, I would have linked to the US flag and same for Australia.
    I'm just simple like that, I suppose.
    Good post. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't push me cuz I'm close to the edge..of buying a KIA! jk.

    ReplyDelete