Tuesday, September 28, 2010

JAMES CAMERON FILMING AVATAR 2 IN ALBERTA?

Photo from cbc.ca 

We can now all sleep easy at night. James Cameron is on the job.
                              
Cameron is in Alberta touring the province's oil sands operations as part of a fact finding mission. According to a quote in the Edmonton Sun, he is trying "to get a balanced view of what's going on."

What somebody should've told Cameron is that he could've stayed at home and Googled the topic. Besides which, Nancy Pelosi beat him to the punch.

I'm tired of do-gooding celebrities. Am I the only person who's fed up with smug celebrities voicing their opinions on every issue imaginable? 

3 comments:

  1. Tell me about it! I blogged about this too and yeah, I could care less what the guy thinks. He's not an elected official or environmental scientist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those Avatar guys frying up flapjacks in their cowboy hats and leather chaps. Ummm, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that he was adding another 45 minutes to this movie...I don't know if I can handle almost another hour of wearing those glasses.

    ReplyDelete