Sunday, October 10, 2010

EYE WIDE SHUT

No, Stanley Kubrick hasn't come back from the dead to produce a prequel to Eyes Wide Shut.






I stumbled on this absolutely ridiculous news story about a woman who superglued her eye shut.


A woman from Arizona who had cataract surgery a year ago was reaching for what she believed to be her eye drop medication. Suffice to say, what she grabbed wasn't her eye drops. She grabbed a bottle of superglue instead.


Her excuse, you ask? She said the bottles for the eye drops and the super glue are nearly identical.


Granted, the bottles can look similar. But my question is a simple one: what are those two bottles doing next to each other? Last time I checked, my superglue is nowhere near my medicine cabinet. These bottles shouldn't be anywhere near each other.


Whatever happened to common sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment