Friday, June 10, 2011

New Blog

So, I decided to upgrade - kind of...

This blog is about to come to an end, to be replaced by a new one.

It's taken me forever to actually get around to creating the new site and getting it set up. Follow the link to view the new and (hopefully) improved Dave's News & Views. The new blog will feature articles I've written for The Projector, and will strictly focus on current affairs and politics.
So, you might be asking yourself: "What will happen to this blog?"

The short answer is, well, I'm not sure yet...



For the time being I will continue to use this blog to post miscellaneous articles of general interest, as well as school assignments.

That being said, content might be scarce on this blog while I rebrand it over the remainder of the summer. Thanks for your anticipated patience while I figure out what to do with this site.

1 comment: